FDLE Says Who He Is, What He Did…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — There is a new sexual predator living in Boca Raton. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Anderson Khan is is now living on Watergate Circle in unincorporated Palm Beach County.
PBSO released Khan’s information as required by Florida statute. Khan, 49, was convicted in 2010 of ”sexual battery, coerce child by adult” in St. Lucie County. He has a scar on his face, a scar on his left arm, and two scars on his right hand.
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement says Khan is 5’10’’, 260 pounds, has black hair and brown eyes.
His official address, as registered with law enforcement, is 23078 Watergate Circle in Boca Raton, 334278. He is not known to own any vehicles or vessels.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart