DUI, Other Charges Filed Against Michael Anderson.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton man is facing DUI and multiple other charges following his arrest by police in Palm Springs on Saturday.
Michael Anderson, 53, of the 1200 block of Royal Palm Road in Boca Raton, allegedly was driving his Mercedes sedan on the wrong side of the street when he was stopped by Palm Springs police in the area of Lake Worth Road and Kirk Road.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, tickets reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com reveal that Anderson refused to submit to a breath alcohol test. Officers arrested him on the scene, and additionally issued citations for careless driving and failing to use a designated lane. Even without the breath alcohol test, Anderson was charged with DUI.
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday evening and later released on his own recognizance Sunday morning. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart