POLICE: Tara Fradley Had Suspended License At Time Of Arrest.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Tara Fradley, 25, is facing multiple charges following her arrest by police in Lantana who took the Delray Beach resident into custody on Monday.
According to records provided by the Palm Beach County Jail, Fradley was driving on Federal Highway in Lantana, at a high rate of speed, when she was stopped. Police allegedly found a controlled substance in her vehicle, and additionally charged her with ”driving while license suspended,” ”failure to register a motor vehicle,” and ”attaching a license plate to a vehicle that is no assigned.”
Fradley’s home address is listed as the 300 block of 3rd Avenue in Delray Beach. She was booked into jail at 2:25 a.m. Monday and released just after 3 p.m. on her own recognizance.
A court date is pending.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW