BY: WEATHER TEAM | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — There are now two disturbances being watched by the National Hurricane Center. Neither pose a direct threat to Florida as of Friday, July 1st. We are still more than a month away from peak hurricane season.
National Hurricane Center Outlook
Tropical Weather Outlook NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL 800 AM EDT Fri Jul 1 2022
For the North Atlantic… Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
Active Systems: The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Potential Tropical Cyclone Two, located over the southwestern Caribbean Sea.
- Formation chance through 48 hours…high…90 percent.
- Formation chance through 5 days…high…90 percent.
- Western Tropical Atlantic: A tropical wave located about 100 miles east of the Windward Islands continues to produce disorganized showers and thunderstorms. The associated shower activity and gusty winds are expected to spread across the Windward Islands later today. Any development of this system should be slow to occur during the next day or so before the wave moves into unfavorable conditions over the eastern Caribbean Sea.
- Formation chance through 48 hours…low…10 percent.
- Formation chance through 5 days…low…10 percent.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Hurricane Center Watching Several Tropical Waves, Florida Under Control For Now
- LAWSUIT: Delray Dentist Claims Another Dentist Extracted Employees
- Kidnap, Weapon Charges Land Delray Beach Man In Jail
- Detectives Seek Missing Girl From North Broward County
- Another Bomb Threat, This Time Building In Delray Beach, Evacuations Underway
- Boca Raton Woman, 80, Ingests Wine, Marijuana Gummies, Hits Tree Says PBSO
- NEW TROPICAL SYSTEM: Forecasters Watching Developing Rain Event
- BOCA GROVE SUED: Country Club Allegedly Received Fraudulent Funds
- DELRAY POLICE: DUI Woman Laughs, Cries, Throws Self To Ground