5:35 P.M. UPDATE: PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS…
BY: TRAVEL DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE AT 5:35 p.m. — It’s bad out there. Nationally as of late Sunday afternoon, 285 flights have been canceled within, into, or out of the United States, with 3,036 delays. There are now 90 reported delays at FLL with 4 cancelations. At PBI, 12 delays have been recorded today with 2 cancelations. And at MIA, 88 delays but no cancelations.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — We caution that one thunderstorm can change everything, but Sunday is starting in a much better place for Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach International, and Miami International Airport.
At FLL, Allegiant Air has canceled three flights as of 9:30 a.m. JetBlue has delayed seven flights, Delta and Allegiant have each delayed two, Air Canada, United, and American Airlines have each delayed one.
At PBI, United Airlines has canceled two flights while Delta has delayed one flight.
At MIA, American Airlines has delayed 13 flights, Air Canada has delayed four, while Air France, AeroMexico, Aerolineas Argentinas, Lufthansa, Iberia, TAP Air Portugal, and Virgin Atlantic have each delayed one flight as of 9:30 a.m. Sunday.
Nationally: 206 flights have canceled into, out of, or within the United States, while 856 have been delayed.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Hurricane Center Watching Several Tropical Waves, Florida Under Control For Now
- LAWSUIT: Delray Dentist Claims Another Dentist Extracted Employees
- Kidnap, Weapon Charges Land Delray Beach Man In Jail
- Detectives Seek Missing Girl From North Broward County
- Another Bomb Threat, This Time Building In Delray Beach, Evacuations Underway
- Boca Raton Woman, 80, Ingests Wine, Marijuana Gummies, Hits Tree Says PBSO
- NEW TROPICAL SYSTEM: Forecasters Watching Developing Rain Event
- BOCA GROVE SUED: Country Club Allegedly Received Fraudulent Funds
- DELRAY POLICE: DUI Woman Laughs, Cries, Throws Self To Ground