BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — DUI arrests from July 4th continue to be processed Tuesday by police in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. July 4th tends to be a day — and night — that brings extra DUI enforcement patrols countywide.
PEDRO READ of North University of Drive in Boca Raton is in the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday morning on a DUI charge. He was arrested late Monday night and booked into jail at 2:08 Wednesday morning. It was not immediately clear where he was arrested or his alleged blood alcohol content.
SAMUEL MILLENS of the 1200 block of NE 24th Street in Wilton Manors was arrested by Boca Raton Police early Monday morning and booked into jail at 5:21 a.m. He was released on his own recognizance at 9:36 a.m. His arrest report continues to be processed Tuesday morning.
MIGUEL CARABALLO-ESTEVA was arrested by Florida Fish and Wildlife late Monday night. He lives in the 3400 block of Highridge Road in Boynton Beach. Caraballo-Esteva is charged with ”DUI Unlawful Blood Alcohol — Boating Under the Influence with breath alcohol content of .08 or more.” He remains in jail Tuesday morning.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Sued, Student Claims Teacher “Groomed” Her
- KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH: Another Resident Arrested
- Feds Record Scammer At Boca Raton Starbucks, Today Man Pleads Guilty
- West Delray Beach Girl Is Missing, Police Need Help Finding Her
- REACTION: Governor DeSantis’ Education Plan Is Idiotic, Brilliant
- OH FUDGE! Boca Raton Chocolate Shop Owes $126K In Rent
- Delray Beach Woman Repeatedly Calls 911, Arrested After Saying “I’m Sad”
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Wants Teachers With No Teaching Experience
- UPDATE: If Your Dog Is Drowning In Palm Beach County, You Can Call 911, But…