Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy Shoots Man As Woman Is Saved In West Boca Raton.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The photo you see above is Tzvi Asher Allswang, the man that a Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy shot in the head while rescuing a woman being held hostage.Allswang was just transferred from an area hospital to the Palm Beach County Jail. You can see that his head is still swollen after being shot.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office responded to 22147 Larkspur Trail early Saturday morning for what was described as a ”welfare check.” They allegedly found Allswang holding a woman at knifepoint. A deputy fired and hit Allswang in the head.
Tzvi Asher Allswang is now charged with ”sexual assault with a woman or forced sexual battery of a victim twelve years old of age or older,” ”kidnap,” and ”attempted homicide, premeditated.” He is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail without bond.
The deputy involved, who we are not identifying at this time, was placed on paid administrative leave while an investigating into the shooting continues. There is no allegation of wrongdoing at this time. READ THE UPDATE HERE.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward School District Calendar Changes To Make Up For “Hurricane Days”
- GLADES ROAD CLOSED: MAN SHOT, CRASHES CAR, BUT THERE’S A FLORIDA TWIST…
- REAL ESTATE DISASTER: Palm Beach County New Sales Plummet
- MAJOR DELAYS: I-95 Shut North Of Boynton Beach Due To Crash
- KNIFE FOUND IN STUDENT’S BAG AT DON ESTRIDGE BOCA RATON
- Boca Raton Dark Web Drug Dealer Sentenced
- Stalking Charge For Delray Beach “Marriage Professor” After Told To Leave Neighbor Alone
- North Broward County Man Dies In Motorcycle Crash
- Woman Sues Boca Raton Town Center Mall Over Louis Vuitton Bag Incident