BY: WEATHER TEAM | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A system forming in the Gulf of Mexico is expected to bring heavy rains to part of Florida over the next several days. The following is the Monday morning outlook from the National Hurricane Center.
Tropical Weather Outlook NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL 800 AM EDT Mon Jul 11 2022
For the North Atlantic… Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
- Northern Gulf of Mexico: A surface trough of low pressure is developing over the northern Gulf of Mexico just offshore of the Florida Panhandle, where surface pressures have begun to fall over the past 24 hours. Gradual development of this system is possible if it remains offshore during the middle and latter part of the week as it drifts slowly over the northern Gulf of Mexico. Regardless of development, heavy rains will be possible along portions of the northern Gulf coast from Louisiana to the Florida Panhandle over the next several days. For more information about the potential for heavy rain, please see products issued by your local National Weather Service office and the Weather Prediction Center. * Formation chance through 48 hours…low…near 0 percent.
- Formation change through 5 days…low…30 percent.
Products from the Weather Prediction Center can be found at wpc.ncep.noaa.gov and local National Weather Service products can be found at weather.gov
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students