Woman Missing From Boynton Beach.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information about Jacqueline Reyes. Known as ”Jacky,” Reyes has been missing since June 1st when she left her home in the 4100 block of South Shady Lane in Boynton with her laptop and a book bag .
Reyes, according to police, is living with depression and anxiety. Officials are very concerned and are asking the public for help. She is 30 years old.
Anyone with information is asked to call Detective V. Ebel in the Missing Person Bureau at 561-688-3740. You may also email EbelV@PBSO.org.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Detectives Seek Missing Girl From North Broward County
- Another Bomb Threat, This Time Building In Delray Beach, Evacuations Underway
- Boca Raton Woman, 80, Ingests Wine, Marijuana Gummies, Hits Tree Says PBSO
- NEW TROPICAL SYSTEM: Forecasters Watching Developing Rain Event
- BOCA GROVE SUED: Country Club Allegedly Received Fraudulent Funds
- DELRAY POLICE: DUI Woman Laughs, Cries, Throws Self To Ground
- SCHOOL BUS CRASH: Several Critically Injured In Wellington
- BOMB THREAT DEERFIELD BEACH PIER, EVACUATIONS UNDERWAY
- HURRICANE CENTER: That Wave Is Still On The Move Southeast Of Florida