Jacob Terry In Palm Beach County Jail.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Delray Beach resident Jacob Terry is in the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday morning following an apparent DUI hit and run crash that led to injury.
While the arrest report continues to be processed at 7 a.m., the Palm Beach County Jail tells BocaNewsNow.com that Terry is charged with “hit and run, fail to stop or remain at crash involving serious bodily injury,” ”DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI and serious bodily injury to another,” and ”resist officer, obstruct without violence.”
Terry was booked into jail at 4:30 Wednesday morning and remains held on $11,000 bond.
The 22-year-old lists the unit block of SW 4th Avenue as his home address. Boynton Beach Police made the arrest.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified
- I-95 To Close In Delray Beach This Week, Here’s What You Need To Know
- KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH: Another Resident Arrested, This Time For DUI
- UPDATE: Man Found Shot On Glades Road In Boca Raton Is Broward Resident
- Popular Atlantic Avenue Delray Beach Restaurant Cited By Health Inspector
- JESUS JAILED BY BOCA RATON POLICE DAYS BEFORE HOLY HOLIDAY
- Broward School District Calendar Changes To Make Up For “Hurricane Days”
- GLADES ROAD CLOSED: MAN SHOT, CRASHES CAR, BUT THERE’S A FLORIDA TWIST…
- REAL ESTATE DISASTER: Palm Beach County New Sales Plummet