BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: SUNDAY, JULY 16, 2022: Suspect and victim information released by PBSO. Read Here.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — An alleged hit and run driver who struck and killed a pedestrian in Lantana tonight was just stopped in Boynton Beach.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office tells BocaNewsNow.com that the driver was stopped in the area of Jog Road and Boynton Beach Boulevard and the suspect has been detained.
Police say the driver struck and killed the pedestrian around 6:30 p.m. in the area of Lantana Road and Jog Road. The driver was driving a white BMW.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BOMB THREAT DEERFIELD BEACH PIER, EVACUATIONS UNDERWAY
- HURRICANE CENTER: That Wave Is Still On The Move Southeast Of Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Cuts Self, Tells Cops Man Did It
- BOCA RUDETON: Why Is This Car Parked In A Spot Reserved For Car Charging?
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY CLOSED: SERIOUS CRASH, OVERTURNED CAR
- SCHOOL BUS CRASH: Car Slams Into Rear Of School Bus, Is Dragged Over Train Tracks
- Tesla Burns On I-95 In Delray Beach
- School Starts Today In Palm Beach County, Police Ticketing
- Electric Car On Fire On I-95, Traffic Slowed At Linton