Roaches Alive. Roaches Dead.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A popular restaurant in Boca Raton’s Mizner Park was ordered shut by a health inspector from Florida’s Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
Villagio at Boca, located at 344 Plaza Real, was told to shut its doors and stop serving customers after an inspector found dead roaches on the floor under a pot and pan drying rack in the kitchen. Another dead roach in the kitchen on a storage shelf next to the cookline. Two live roaches were also found under the soda dispenser rack in the kitchen next to a walk-in cooler. And two live roaches were found on a dry storage shelf.
Other issues recorded: no soap in a a handwash area and an improper amount or strength of chlorine sanitizer in a dish machine.
The restaurant was ordered closed on July 11th. It was allowed to reopen on July 12th.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KNIFE FOUND IN STUDENT’S BAG AT DON ESTRIDGE BOCA RATON
- Boca Raton Dark Web Drug Dealer Sentenced
- Stalking Charge For Delray Beach “Marriage Professor” After Told To Leave Neighbor Alone
- North Broward County Man Dies In Motorcycle Crash
- Woman Sues Boca Raton Town Center Mall Over Louis Vuitton Bag Incident
- OUT: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday