BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — An armed robbery is under investigation by the Boca Raton Police Department, which issued the following advisory Monday afternoon.
Boca Raton Police Statement
Boca Raton police detectives are investigating an armed robbery that occurred early Sunday morning. The two victims arrived home on Banyan Road at 4:28 am after spending the night at the Hard Rock Casino. Both victims stated that when they parked and got out of the car, they were approached by the suspect, who pointed a gun at them demanded their belongings.
Both victims complied and gave the suspect their wallets, phones, and cash. Both stated the suspect began to flee and before jumping over a cement wall turned and fired one shot in their direction. The suspect then got into a dark SUV parked on Banyan Road and fled north. Neither victim was injured.
The suspect is described as a black male, 5’8”-5’10”, dark pants, long sleeve hoodie and black mask. Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Scott Hanley at 561-338-1344.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW