BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Dick Algea may sound like the crude name for a medical problem for which one needs a topical ointment, but it’s actually the name of a Pompano Beach man arrested by the Boca Raton Police Department and charged with two counts of indecent exposure.
The arrest report continues to be processed Saturday morning, so it’s unclear where the incident occurred or what police claim transpired. But jail records show that Dick Algea, 33, was booked into jail just after 4 p.m Friday. He was released on $4,500 bond Saturday morning around 1:30.
The official charges as recorded by the Palm Beach County Jail: ”Indecent Exposure — Exposure of Sexual Organs First Offense,” and then he was simultaneously charged with ”Indecent Exposure — Exposure of Sexual Organs — Second or Subsequent Offense.”
Palm Beach County court records show that Algea was arrested on another indecent exposure charge in 2020. That case is still being prosecuted. In that incident, police allege that witnesses say Algea was gratifying himself in his pickup truck in an undisclosed location within the City of Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REACTION: Governor DeSantis’ Education Plan Is Idiotic, Brilliant
- OH FUDGE! Boca Raton Chocolate Shop Owes $126K In Rent
- Delray Beach Woman Repeatedly Calls 911, Arrested After Saying “I’m Sad”
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Wants Teachers With No Teaching Experience
- UPDATE: If Your Dog Is Drowning In Palm Beach County, You Can Call 911, But…
- CRISIS IN THE CANYONS: SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE TO BOYNTON HOME SICKENS
- Live Roaches In Villa Rosano West Boca, Restaurant Shut By Inspector
- New Tropical System, Southwest Of Florida, Expected To Enter Gulf
- Woman Dies In Hospital Parking Lot After Being Shot In North Broward