BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: 11:28 a.m. SAFE FOR NOW. The “major news conference” announced the appointment of a Palm Beach County Judge to the Florida Supreme Court.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Just one day after Florida Governor Ron DeSantis suspended Tampa-area State Attorney Andrew Warren for supporting women’s rights and stating that he would not enforce laws that ban gender-affirming care for minors, a “major” news conference has been called by the Governor’s Office for West Palm Beach Friday morning.
The topic of the news conference was not announced. There was no immediate response from the office of State Attorney David Aronberg whose office covers Palm Beach County as to whether he believes his job is in jeopardy. While Aronberg has refused to offer public pledges on “not prosecuting certain cases,” he is a frequent national network morning show presence speaking out against the actions of Republicans, including former President Donald Trump.
The following is the announcement made by the Office of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis:
“Governor Ron DeSantis to Make Major Announcement in West Palm Beach
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. —Governor Ron DeSantis will make a major announcement in West Palm Beach on Friday, August 5th.”
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Wants Teachers With No Teaching Experience
- UPDATE: If Your Dog Is Drowning In Palm Beach County, You Can Call 911, But…
- CRISIS IN THE CANYONS: SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE TO BOYNTON HOME SICKENS
- Live Roaches In Villa Rosano West Boca, Restaurant Shut By Inspector
- New Tropical System, Southwest Of Florida, Expected To Enter Gulf
- Woman Dies In Hospital Parking Lot After Being Shot In North Broward
- City Of Boynton Beach Says NO To Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Takeover
- HURRICANE CENTER: System East Of Florida Is Nothing To Worry About
- DEAD MAN FOUND ON ROAD IN DELRAY BEACH, EXPECT DELAYS