Food Worker With Uncovered Beard… Lobster Meat In Walk-In Cooler…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Brighton Beach Bagel and Bakery located at 14587 South Military Trail received five intermediate violations during an inspection on August 2nd. The inspector from the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation said the restaurant could remain open, but it is now subject to an unannounced follow-up inspection.
Per BocaNewsNow.com policy, the following violations are published as they appear in the official record filed by Florida DBPR.
Intermediate – Ready-to-eat, time/temperature control for safety food prepared onsite and held more than 24 hours not properly date marked. Lobster meat in Walk-In Cooler **Warning**
Intermediate – No currently certified food service manager on duty with four or more employees engaged in food preparation/handling. **Warning**
Intermediate – Manager or person in charge lacking proof of food manager certification. **Warning**
Intermediate – Handwash sink used for purposes other than handwashing. Employee washed utensil in Hand wash sink **Warning**
Intermediate – Handwash sink not accessible for employee use at all times. Blocked by bags of flour and carton boxes **Warning**
Basic – Stored food not covered. Corned beef in Walk In Cooler **Warning**
Basic – Employee with no beard guard/restraint while engaging in food preparation. Cook **Warning**
A Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation inspector will revisit the restaurant. The facility was not ordered to shut down.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Now Completely Closed Until Monday Morning
- LYONS ROAD NIGHTMARE, CONSTRUCTION LIKELY TO CONTINUE INTO SUMMER
- STRANGER THINGS: Man With Slit Neck Found On Seven Bridges Tennis Court
- BOCA RATON: COMPLETE GLADES ROAD CLOSURE STARTS TONIGHT
- North Broward Crash Leaves One Person Dead, Circumstances Investigated
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Second Arrest Of Year Is Battery Charge
- Nursing School Scam Leads To Indictments For Palm Beach County Residents
- Life In Prison For Best Buy Delivery Man Who Killed, Burned Boca Raton Woman
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY $7M FEDERAL DISCRIMINATION TRIAL EXPECTED IN MARCH