BY: WEATHER TEAM | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The system hovering east of Florida in the Atlantic is nothing to worry about, according to the National Hurricane Center in its Monday morning update. While in a location that often spells doom and gloom — or at least anxiety — for South Florida, this system is not expected to survive for more than the next few days.
This is the 8 a.m. outlook from the NHC: Tropical Weather Outlook NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL 800 AM EDT Mon Aug 15 2022
For the North Atlantic… Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
- Central Atlantic Ocean: Cloudiness and showers associated with a broad trough of low pressure located several hundred miles south-southeast of Bermuda remain disorganized. Environmental conditions are forecast to remain unfavorable, and significant development of this system is not expected. The disturbance is forecast to move slowly north-northwestward or northward during the next couple of days.
- Formation chance through 48 hours…low…near 0 percent.
- Formation chance through 5 days…low…near 0 percent.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Listen To The 911 Call When Man Found With Blood, White Powder
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, This Time Tuesday
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Crash At Palmetto Park Road And U.S. 441
- Thunderstorms Likely Sunday Night, Then Decent Week Ahead