Seemingly Unprecedented. 58 Counts Of Possessing Drug Paraphernalia.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boynton Beach resident Leonora Bornn is facing 58 counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, one count of cocaine possession, and one count of heroin possession. She was arrested early Saturday morning.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office also says Bornn was driving with an expired or suspended license at the time of her arrest.
The affidavit of probable cause early Monday morning was still being processed, but a ticket reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com indicates that Bornn was stopped by deputies in the area of Boynton Beach Blvd. near Stonehenge Circle. The reason for the stop was not immediately clear.
Bornn, 48, of the 10000 block of Stonehenge Circle, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 7:37 a.m. Saturday. She was released to a family member at 2:39 p.m. on Sunday. A public defender was assigned to her case which will be in front o Judge on September 27th for her first appearance.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REMINDER: SKIP “GO FUND ME,” FOR IAN DONATIONS, STICK TO LEGIT CHARITIES
- Two South Palm Beach County Parks To Remain Closed Until Saturday
- Crash Leaves Pedestrian Dead In North Broward County
- All Palm Beach County Operations Return To Normal On Friday
- Palm Beach County Schools Reopen Friday
- Tropical Storm Warning Canceled For Palm Beach County
- Tropical Storm Warning Remains In Effect Until Early Afternoon In Palm Beach County
- 17-Year-Old Enters Water In Highland Beach During Ian, Needs Rescue
- TORNADO KINGS POINT: Images From Restricted Area