The Arrests Of Kings Point Residents Continue…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The number of Kings Point Delray Beach residents who have at least temporarily relocated to the Palm Beach County Jail just increased by one. Lucian Newton of the 85 Brittany building was arrested overnight and booked into jail at 2:17 in the morning. She remained locked up as of 6 a.m.
Newton, 66 (she turns 67 on Friday), is charged with DUI. She apparently had a bit of an issue with the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy who arrested her. In addition to DUI, she is charged with “resisting officer, refuse to accept or sign citation or post bond).
The arrest report continues to be processed early Thursday so it was not immediately clear where the arrest took place or what led police to Newton.
Newton becomes the latest Kings Point resident to be arrested. Over the past several months, residents have been arrested for battery, drug possession, failing to register as a sex offender, firing a gun at a resident walking on a golf course, assault, and more. Read all of our Kings Point coverage here.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Now Completely Closed Until Monday Morning
- LYONS ROAD NIGHTMARE, CONSTRUCTION LIKELY TO CONTINUE INTO SUMMER
- STRANGER THINGS: Man With Slit Neck Found On Seven Bridges Tennis Court
- BOCA RATON: COMPLETE GLADES ROAD CLOSURE STARTS TONIGHT
- North Broward Crash Leaves One Person Dead, Circumstances Investigated
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Second Arrest Of Year Is Battery Charge
- Nursing School Scam Leads To Indictments For Palm Beach County Residents
- Life In Prison For Best Buy Delivery Man Who Killed, Burned Boca Raton Woman
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY $7M FEDERAL DISCRIMINATION TRIAL EXPECTED IN MARCH