We Know Where West Boca Raton’s Latest Resident Predator Is Living.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Saturday morning announced that Anderson Khan is now living in West Boca Raton. He’s identified by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement as a Sexual Predator.
Khan, 49, was convicted in St. Lucie County back in 2020 of sexual battery and/or coercion of a child by an adult. The victim is identified as a minor.
FDLE says Khan is 5’10”, weighs 260 pounds, has black hair and brown eyes. He has scars on his face, left arm and right hand. He is known to drive a blue Ford and a black Mercury — all dating back to the mid-90s.
Khan is now living at 11823 Watergate Circle in Boca Raton. Read the official FDLE flier below. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office provides sexual predator and sexual offender residence information in accordance with Florida statutes.ANDERSON-NAZRUDEEN-KHAN-Florida-Sexual-Predator-1
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Now Completely Closed Until Monday Morning
- LYONS ROAD NIGHTMARE, CONSTRUCTION LIKELY TO CONTINUE INTO SUMMER
- STRANGER THINGS: Man With Slit Neck Found On Seven Bridges Tennis Court
- BOCA RATON: COMPLETE GLADES ROAD CLOSURE STARTS TONIGHT
- North Broward Crash Leaves One Person Dead, Circumstances Investigated
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Second Arrest Of Year Is Battery Charge
- Nursing School Scam Leads To Indictments For Palm Beach County Residents
- Life In Prison For Best Buy Delivery Man Who Killed, Burned Boca Raton Woman
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY $7M FEDERAL DISCRIMINATION TRIAL EXPECTED IN MARCH