Expect Delays Sunday Morning On Florida Turnpike.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: 1:52 p.m. — FDOT reports that the intersection is now open, police have cleared the scene.
UPDATE 10:05 a.m. — It appears, based on traffic cams reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, that the crash may actually be just off of the exit ramp from the Turnpike onto Atlantic Avenue. We are awaiting confirmation, but be aware that you may have traffic delays in the area this morning.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Florida Highway Patrol is on the scene Sunday morning of a fatal traffic crash on the Southbound off-ramp to the Florida Turnpike at Atlantic Avenue.
Expect traffic delays in the area. FHP confirmed the crash just before 10 a.m. Sunday.
FHP tells BocaNewsNow.com that the crash remains “under investigation.” It is unclear for how long traffic delays can be expected. We’ll update when we receive more information from investigators.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REMINDER: SKIP “GO FUND ME,” FOR IAN DONATIONS, STICK TO LEGIT CHARITIES
- Two South Palm Beach County Parks To Remain Closed Until Saturday
- Crash Leaves Pedestrian Dead In North Broward County
- All Palm Beach County Operations Return To Normal On Friday
- Palm Beach County Schools Reopen Friday
- Tropical Storm Warning Canceled For Palm Beach County
- Tropical Storm Warning Remains In Effect Until Early Afternoon In Palm Beach County
- 17-Year-Old Enters Water In Highland Beach During Ian, Needs Rescue
- TORNADO KINGS POINT: Images From Restricted Area