POLICE: More Than Twice The Legal Limit…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Sayda Coleman, 19, spent part of the weekend in jail following her arrest on Saturday for DUI.
Citations reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com show that the Boca Raton Police Department stopped Coleman in the area of 400 West Yamato Road, which is just east of I-95, around 3:30 Saturday morning. Police say that Coleman was having an issue staying in a singular lane of traffic which is what led to the initial traffic stop.
A blood or breath alcohol test, according Boca Raton Police, revealed a BAC of .166, more than twice the legal limit of .08. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:51 a.m. Saturday and released just after 10 a.m. on her own recognizance.
Sayda Coleman is now charged with a criminal charge of DUI. She was additionally issued a citation for failing to remain in one lane of traffic. Coleman is scheduled to appear in court on October 3rd.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Now Completely Closed Until Monday Morning
- LYONS ROAD NIGHTMARE, CONSTRUCTION LIKELY TO CONTINUE INTO SUMMER
- STRANGER THINGS: Man With Slit Neck Found On Seven Bridges Tennis Court
- BOCA RATON: COMPLETE GLADES ROAD CLOSURE STARTS TONIGHT
- North Broward Crash Leaves One Person Dead, Circumstances Investigated
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Second Arrest Of Year Is Battery Charge
- Nursing School Scam Leads To Indictments For Palm Beach County Residents
- Life In Prison For Best Buy Delivery Man Who Killed, Burned Boca Raton Woman
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY $7M FEDERAL DISCRIMINATION TRIAL EXPECTED IN MARCH