WEDNESDAY: EARL UPGRADED TO HURRICANE STATUS…
BY: WEATHER TEAM | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — While upgraded Hurricane Earl and days-old Hurricane Danielle continue to spin in the Atlantic, there are two waves east of Florida that continue to be watched closely by the National Hurricane Center.
This is the early Wednesday morning Tropical Outlook from the NHC:
Tropical Weather Outlook NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL 200 AM EDT Wed Sep 7 2022
For the North Atlantic… Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
Active Systems: The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane Danielle, located several hundred miles west-northwest of the Azores, and on recently upgraded Hurricane Earl, located several hundred miles south of Bermuda.
- Eastern Tropical Atlantic: An area of low pressure located several hundred miles west of the Cabo Verde Islands is producing a large area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Environmental conditions appear conducive for some development of this system, and a tropical depression could form in the next day or two while it moves westward to west-northwestward at 15 to 20 mph over the eastern and central tropical Atlantic. After that time, upper-level winds are forecast to become less conducive for development late this week.
- Formation chance through 48 hours…medium…50 percent.
- Formation chance through 5 days…medium…60 percent.
- African Coast: A tropical wave currently located over western Africa is forecast to emerge offshore into the eastern Atlantic by the end of the week. Environmental conditions appear conducive for some slow development thereafter as the system moves west-northwestward over the eastern tropical Atlantic.
- Formation chance through 48 hours…low…near 0 percent.
- Formation chance through 5 days…low…20 percent.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NAKED TACO OWNER JAILED, ASSAULT WITH DEADLY WEAPON, CHILD ABUSE
- Child Nearly Drowns At Lotus Swimming Pool In West Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Real Estate Still Troubled, Sales And Listings All Over The Place
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Another Kings Point Delray Beach Resident Arrested, Now 17 In ‘23
- Luke Bryan To Support Palm Beach County Schools
- Major Crash Closes Alligator Alley, At Least One Dead
- Boca Raton Man Sued By Amex, Owes $936,000 On Centurion Card
- Shooting In West Delray Beach Leaves One Man Critically Injured
- TROPICAL STORM WATCH: Philippe Approaches Land, National Hurricane Center Warning