Wave Will Join Hurricane Danielle, Hurricane Earl, Growing System East Of U.S.
Four Systems Watched By National Hurricane Center.
BY: WEATHER TEAM | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A tropical wave is expected to roll off Africa’s coast this morning, becoming the fourth system currently being watched by the National Hurricane Center in Miami. The wave has a 30 percent chance of development over the next five days in conditions NHC Meteorologists are calling “conducive.”
Meantime, the tropical wave marked by the “red X” above now has a 70 percent chance of becoming a tropical depression by the end of the week. Hurricanes Danielle and Earl remain active but unlikely to affect the U.S. Mainland.
This is the latest Tropical Weather Outlook from the National Hurricane Center.
Tropical Weather Outlook NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL 200 AM EDT Thu Sep 8 2022
For the North Atlantic… Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
Active Systems: The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane Danielle, located several hundred miles north-northwest of the Azores, and on Hurricane Earl, located a few hundred miles south of Bermuda.
- Eastern Tropical Atlantic: An area of low pressure located almost a thousand miles west of the Cabo Verde Islands continues to produce disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Environmental conditions appear conducive for additional development of this system, and a tropical depression is likely to form within the next day or so while it moves westward to west-northwestward at 15 to 20 mph over the central tropical Atlantic. After that time, upper-level winds are forecast to become less conducive for development.
- Formation chance through 48 hours…high…70 percent.
- Formation chance through 5 days…high…70 percent.
- West Coast of Africa: A tropical wave currently located near the west coast of Africa is forecast to emerge into the eastern Atlantic later this morning. Environmental conditions appear conducive for some gradual development thereafter as the system moves west-northwestward over the eastern tropical Atlantic.
- Formation chance through 48 hours…low…near 0 percent.
- Formation chance through 5 days…low…30 percent.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- Weather: Back To The 50’s This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him