Approach Man Starting Truck Early Friday…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Early risers in East Boca Raton say they were shocked to see what appeared to be two coyotes running free in the area of Camino Real and 2nd Avenue early Friday.
“I go to start my truck and these two coyotes came running right at me,” said a BocaNewsNow.com reader. “They had no fear of headlights. There were trotting towards me, then they slowly walked away.”
Coyotes are seen from time to time in the western part of the area — often in West Delray Beach or West Boca Raton where there tends to be a bit more foliage and open space. But rarely do we receive reports of coyotes in East Boca Raton.
Our tipsters say the coyotes today were near the Boca Raton Cemetary. We encourage anyone who sees a coyote to stay away, to not engage, and if you feel as if you are in danger, call the police.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!