At Least 15 Arrests Of King Point Residents Since Spring. Violent Criminal Activity Continues…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Rick Baumer is the latest Kings Point resident to spend time in the Palm Beach County Jail. He joins no fewer than 15 other Kings Point residents who have been arrested since late April. Kings Point Delray Beach, according to BocaNewsNow.com statistics, has sent more residents to jail than any other community in South Palm Beach County.
Baumer, according to jail records, was arrested very late Wednesday night and booked into jail early Thursday morning. He spent twelve hours in jail before being released on his own recognizance. Baumer, 63, lives in the Monaco building.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, we have learned Baumer is charged with “battery — touch or strike.” It was not immediately clear who he allegedly battered or how. He is using the services of a public defender. A judge did find that probable cause exists for the case to move forward.
Since late April, at least 15 residents of Kings Point Delray Beach, a senior living community, have found themselves in the Palm Beach County Jail. Among them, sex offenders, alleged drunk drivers, alleged drug users, alleged batterers, a man who allegedly shot at someone for walking their dog on a golf course, and much more. Read all of our Kings Point coverage here.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees