At Least 15 Arrests Of King Point Residents Since Spring. Violent Criminal Activity Continues…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Rick Baumer is the latest Kings Point resident to spend time in the Palm Beach County Jail. He joins no fewer than 15 other Kings Point residents who have been arrested since late April. Kings Point Delray Beach, according to BocaNewsNow.com statistics, has sent more residents to jail than any other community in South Palm Beach County.
Baumer, according to jail records, was arrested very late Wednesday night and booked into jail early Thursday morning. He spent twelve hours in jail before being released on his own recognizance. Baumer, 63, lives in the Monaco building.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, we have learned Baumer is charged with “battery — touch or strike.” It was not immediately clear who he allegedly battered or how. He is using the services of a public defender. A judge did find that probable cause exists for the case to move forward.
Since late April, at least 15 residents of Kings Point Delray Beach, a senior living community, have found themselves in the Palm Beach County Jail. Among them, sex offenders, alleged drunk drivers, alleged drug users, alleged batterers, a man who allegedly shot at someone for walking their dog on a golf course, and much more. Read all of our Kings Point coverage here.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!