Dog Was Attacking Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy. Partner Shot Dog.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy was injured Monday when he was attacked by a Pit Bull. Another Deputy on the scene shot the Pit Bull, but the bullet when through the dog and hit the PBSO Deputy being attacked.
Here is the official statement from PBSO:
PBSO Detectives were called to assist WPB PD with a search warrant (5400 block of Eadie Place, WPB) regarding one of their investigations. Once the search warrant was received PBSO detectives began to enter the home on Eadie Place, WPB. Upon deputies entering the home to clear the residence a pit-bull charged and attacked one deputy.
The second deputy discharged his firearm striking the pit-bull while it was attacking the deputy. The bullet traveled through the pit-bull hitting the deputy. PBSO deputy was transported to a local hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire
- Million Dollar Lottery Winner Lives In Boynton Beach
- Boca Raton Teen Killer Identified, Cops Say Shot Friend In Back Yard
- Boca Raton’s L’Ambiance HOA Facing Lawsuit
- CRASH AND BURN: Boca Isles South Burglar Crashes Getaway Car At Cop Shop
- Fire Burning Cascade Lakes Boynton Beach
- South Palm Beach County Killer In Custody According To Police