BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — It will be a slow go on I-95 and on Glades Road in Boca Raton all weekend long. Major construction is expected to close the Glades Road ramps, and creates issues ON Glades Road, starting at 11 p.m. Friday. The work will continue around the clock until Monday morning at 5 a.m.
Here is the official information from the Florida Department of Transportation:
The I-95 northbound exit ramp to SR-808/Glades Road will be closed around the clock for ramp tie-in activities beginning 11 p.m.., Friday night, Oct. 7 through 5 a.m., Monday morning, Oct. 10. During this closure, motorists will be detoured via 1-95 northbound, westbound Yamato Road, and I-95 southbound.
The I-95 northbound entrance ramp from eastbound SR-808/Glades Road will be closed around the clock for ramp tie-in activities beginning 11 p.m., Friday night, Oct. 7 through 5 a.m., Monday morning, Oct. 10. During this closure, motorists will be detoured via eastbound Glades Road, US-1/N. Federal Highway and Yamato Road.”
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees