No Injuries. Caller Claimed Ten Shot In Palm Beach County Private School. All Fake.
MASSIVE POLICE RESPONSES.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Police and Fire Rescue workers across Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties responded to at least six “School Shooting” calls Tuesday morning. A caller claiming an assault at Cardinal Newman High School in West Palm Beach went so far as to report ten students were shot in a locked classroom. That resulted in a “mass casualty” response with a huge number of rescuers responding to the scene of “Trauma Hawk” being put on standby to airlift victims to area hospitals.
The calls were all fake. Police are now investigating to determine who is responsible. Miami-Dade investigators said they believe the calls came from out of state. It’s unclear if it’s one person or a coordinated series of calls all targeting the South Florida region.
Police in the City of Boca Raton rushed to Boca High Tuesday morning for the report of a person with a gun. BocaNewsNow.com received multiple tips from scared parents and witnesses saying something was happening and it was “real.” However, the Palm Beach County School District transmitted messages within three minutes of the police response alerting parents that there was nothing suspicious occurring on campus, and then again once the school was cleared.
No one was injured in any of the calls across South Florida. BocaNewsNow.com has learned additional calls are still being received Tuesday afternoon by an emergency dispatch center in Miami-Dade County.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!