Legal Fees For Boca Raton HOA Foreclosure Action Nearly As Much As Past Due Amount…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Loggers’ Run Homeowners Association is at it again — filing a foreclosure suit against a homeowner who owes just $714 in past due maintenance fees. The HOA’s law firm — Tucker and Lokeinsky of Fort Lauderdale — is seeking $685 for its work on the $714 suit.
While HOA’s in Florida have broad powers to foreclose even over $1 in past due maintenance or other fees, very rarely does BocaNewsNow.com see foreclosure lawsuits initiated for amounts under several thousand dollars. Except in Loggers’ Run. The community has now filed at least three similar suits over the past several weeks — all are for past-due amounts under $1000.
In the latest case filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, Attorney Michelle Montekio writes that Tyler Gray, Megan Gray, and Robert S. Miller owe $714 in past due maintenance assessed between January of 2022 and July 12th. The house in question sits at 21040 Windemere Lane in Boca Raton. It was purchased in October of 2020 for $405,000.
Read the latest foreclosure actions filed by Loggers’ Run, and Attorney Michelle Montekio, here.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure