Stopped On Yamato Road…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton Man is facing a DUI charge following his arrest early Sunday by the Boca Raton Police Department.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed Monday morning, the Palm Beach County Jail tells BocaNewsNow.com that Michael Ruben of the 3000 block of NW 61st Street was booked into lockup at 3:15 Sunday morning.
According to a citation reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, Ruben was stopped by the Boca Raton Police Department in the 2000 block of West Yamato Road at 12:11 a.m. Ruben, according to police, was driving a 2021 black Audi sedan at the time of the stop. It was not immediately clear what led police to initiate a traffic stop for Ruben, but we do know that he was ultimately charged with DUI after allegedly providing a breath sample that yielded a result of .163. That’s more than double the legal limit in Florida of .08.
Ruben, 37, was booked into jail and later released on his own recognizance. 2000 West Yamato is in the area of Patch Reef Park.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Trial Set For March In Seven Bridges Delray Discrimination Case
- FREE MONEY! Palm Beach County Tax Collector Releases Latest Unclaimed Funds Report
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella