Suit Self-Describes Boca Raton’s Zankl As “Pioneer” And Fundraiser For Multiple Charities…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Scott Zankl, co-owner of Excell Automotive Group, is suing a creditor for making what he says are false statements about him and his now troubled business.
BocaNewsNow.com broke the Excell/Zankl saga from the day the showroom on Clint Moore Road went from being full of exotic cars to completely empty. We dispelled rumors that Zankl was arrested and charged with a litany of crimes. He wasn’t, although several customers claimed that they paid for cars that were never delivered, or provided vehicles to Excell for sale that were never paid for by Excell.
Callers routinely told BocaNewsNow.com that Zankl was in federal custody. Other callers said he was picked up by PBSO or the Boca Raton Police. It was all untrue. Zankl spoke with BocaNewsNow.com several times to share his side of the story.
Excell Automotive remains closed, and the company is in bankruptcy. The case continues to work its way through federal bankruptcy court. Zankl, however, has not been charged with a crime. Read all of our previous coverage, here.
The libel/slander filing is a must-read for anyone following this case. We are publishing the entire document, below.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Trial Set For March In Seven Bridges Delray Discrimination Case
- FREE MONEY! Palm Beach County Tax Collector Releases Latest Unclaimed Funds Report
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella