BY: WEATHER TEAM | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — It’s not over yet. The National Hurricane Center is watching two systems northeast of Florida as of Monday morning. Forecasters issued this update before dawn:
Tropical Weather Outlook NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL 200 AM EDT Mon Oct 24 2022
For the North Atlantic… Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
- Central Subtropical Atlantic: Shower and thunderstorm activity remains disorganized in association with a sharp trough of low pressure located less than 400 miles east of Bermuda. Environmental conditions are only marginally conducive for some tropical or subtropical development of this system over the next day or so while it moves generally westward, passing near Bermuda. Afterwards, the system is forecast to turn northward towards the cooler waters of the northwestern Atlantic, and further development is not anticipated by that time as upper-level winds increase.
- Formation chance through 48 hours…low…10 percent.
- Formation chance through 5 days…low…10 percent.
- Southwestern Atlantic: An upper-level trough currently located over the Bahamas is forecast to help induce the formation of a surface trough of low pressure to the north of Puerto Rico in a few days. Thereafter, environmental conditions could be conducive for some subtropical development of this system as it moves generally northward through the latter half of this week. * Formation chance through 48 hours…low…near 0 percent.
- Formation chance through 5 days…low…20 percent.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!