BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Boca Raton Police Department is seeking information that may lead the driver of a vehicle that struck and killed a 92-year-old man. The man died two weeks after being struck.
Boca PD shared this information Tuesday morning: “The Traffic Homicide Unit of the Boca Raton Police Department is investigating a fatal hit-and-run accident that occurred on Saturday, October 15, 2022, at 1044 NW 7th Street.
At approximately 7:54 pm, a black sedan was traveling east along NW 7th Street when the driver struck a 92-year-old man who was in the lane of travel. After hitting the person, the driver left the scene without stopping.
The victim was transported to Delay Medical Center where he died nearly two weeks later.
If you have any information about this crash, please contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Andrew Crawford at 561-620-6227. The victim’s name is being withheld in accordance with Mary’s Law.”
You may also reach out to CrimeStoppers of Palm Beach County at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure