Two “High Priority” Violations For Owner Of Cote France Cafe In Boca Raton.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Marybo LLC, owner of Cote France Cafe at 100 Plaza Real S, was on the receiving end of four violations from the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation during an inspection on October 20th.
The inspection, which included two high priority violations, did not result in the closure of the restaurant. Per BocaNewsNow.com policy, the following is the unedited text filed by the state inspector:
High Priority – Time/temperature control for safety food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. At cookline flip top cooler, cheese (42-48F – Cold Holding); ham (42-48F – Cold Holding). Items stored in an over stacked manner. Top portion removed and placed in lower cooler to chill and cold hold At front counter reach in cooler, creamers (51F – Cold Holding). Item held out of refrigeration before inspection. Item returned to cooler to chill and cold hold. **Corrective Action Taken** **Repeat Violation** **Admin Complaint**
High Priority – Raw animal food stored over/not properly separated from ready-to-eat food. Raw eggs stored over fresh strawberries in pastry cooler. Items switched to be stored properly. **Corrected On-Site**
Intermediate – Spray bottle containing toxic substance not labeled. At wait station, bottle of pink liquid not labeled. Operator labeled. **Corrected On-Site**
Basic – Food stored on floor. At prep area of kitchen, bucket of avocados stored under table on the floor. Bucket moved to shelving. **Corrected On-Site**
The restaurant was not ordered to close. An unannounced reinspection is pending.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure