VIDEO: Witnesses Jump Into Action After Horrific Crash.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE 8:28 p.m: Investigators tell BocaNewsNow.com that Trevor Grill of Boca Gardens Parkway, on a motorscooter, crashed into a Tesla Model Y driven by Vicky Achar of Carretto Court in Boca Bridges. Achar had stopped within the left lane on Lyons Road for traffic. Grill was transported to Delray Medical Center in critical condition.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A violent crash at the intersection of Yamato Road and Lyons Road around 3:15 p.m. Tuesday sent one man to the hospital in critical condition.
Witnesses tell BocaNewsNow.com that the man seen getting CPR was on a motorscooter that collided with a black Tesla. It was not immediately clear which vehicle hit which vehicle. At least one person on the scene believed both the scooter and the Tesla were heading southbound on Lyons, suggesting one ran into the rear of the other.
Seconds after the crash, a witness immediately tried to administer CPR to the man who was on the motorscooter. Sources tell BocaNewsNow.com that the man was ultimately transported to Delray Medical Center in critical condition.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating. The scene remains active as of 3:45 p.m. Avoid the area of Lyons and Yamato.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees