Arrested On St. Andrews Blvd.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton man is facing an enhanced DUI charge after Boca Raton Police stopped him — and arrested him — on St. Andrews Blvd.
Zachary Lane, 29, of the 2000 block of NW 29th Court in Boca, was stopped around 8:15 p.m. on Sunday while driving a 2009 Jeep. The stop occurred in the 2700 block of St. Andrews Blvd., which is right outside the Pine Crest School’s Boca Raton Campus.
According to a citation reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, Lane provided breath samples yielding .193 and .201, both more than twice the legal limit of .08. That resulted in the “enhanced” designation being added to the DUI charge.
Lane was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just after 11 p.m. on Sunday and was later released on his own recognizance. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!