BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — For the second time in two days, law enforcement is announcing that a registered sexual predator is now enjoying the offerings of Delray Beach on a permanent basis.
Allen Krupkin just registered his home address with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. He’s required to do so since he is a registered sexual predator.
Krupkin, according to FDLE, was convicted of sexual battery in Whatcom, Washington back in 2002. The length of his sentence was not immediately clear, but FDLE says he moved to Blue Springs, Missouri, before relocating to Delray Beach. He now lives at 718 SW 2nd Street.
According to FDLE, Krupkin owns — or has owned — A 1994 Black Ford SUV, a 1986 Blue Chevrolet, A 1992 Red Chevrolet, a 1995 black Lincoln, and a 1995 green Lincoln. We note that authorities do not say whether any of these vehicles are currently in his possession.
Krupkin is 5’11”, white, with hazel eyes and brown hair. He weighs 240 pounds. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office releases sexual offender and sexual predator information to the public in compliance with Florida statutes.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TWO DEAD IN BRIGHTLINE CRASH IN DELRAY BEACH
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, Make Plans Now
- Police Activity Near Don Estridge Middle School In Boca Raton Is Not Criminal
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Listen To The 911 Call When Man Found With Blood, White Powder