Thanksgiving Behind Bars.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — It’s Thanksgiving behind bars for Boca Raton resident Darron Hazzen. The 53-year-old was arrested by Boca Raton Police late Wednesday night after he was stopped for DUI in the area of 2499 Glades Road. That is near the intersection of St. Andrews Blvd.
Hazzen, who lives in the 18400 block of Tapadero Terrace, allegedly refused to provide a blood or breath sample. He also apparently refused to take part in field sobriety exercises. The arrest report continues to be processed. The citation, however, was processed overnight.
Hazzen was driving a Blue 2014 Honda SUV at the time of his arrest. It was not immediately clear what led to the traffic stop. He was not involved in a crash, according to the citation reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com.
Records indicate that this is Hazzen’s fourth or subsequent arrest for DUI. Among his other arrests: he was arrested and later convicted for DUI in Palm Beach County in 2014 after he sped by a police car on Glades Road near 441.
Bond for his arrest Wednesday is set at $3,000.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Way Beyond Bagels Delray Says Eviction Notice Wrong Due To Rat Infestation
- Glades Road Now Completely Closed Until Monday Morning
- LYONS ROAD NIGHTMARE, CONSTRUCTION LIKELY TO CONTINUE INTO SUMMER
- STRANGER THINGS: Man With Slit Neck Found On Seven Bridges Tennis Court
- BOCA RATON: COMPLETE GLADES ROAD CLOSURE STARTS TONIGHT
- North Broward Crash Leaves One Person Dead, Circumstances Investigated
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Second Arrest Of Year Is Battery Charge
- Nursing School Scam Leads To Indictments For Palm Beach County Residents
- Life In Prison For Best Buy Delivery Man Who Killed, Burned Boca Raton Woman