Cellblock KP Gets One More Inmate. Nearly 20 Jailed This Year.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — It’s been a few weeks, but another resident of the Kings Point senior living community in Delray Beach has been arrested, bringing the 2022 total of Kings Point residents jailed to eighteen.
Rosita Ayala was jailed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Friday evening and charged with DUI. She allegedly was unable to maintain a lane as she headed north on Jog Road towards Lake Ida Road around 10:50 p.m., and was “drastically swerving between multiple lanes of travel,” according to police.
A police report reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com states that Ayala had “bloodshot, glossy, and watery eyes.” According to the report, told police that she did not stop her Prius for quite some distance despite the lights and sirens on the police car behind her. She allegedly to a Deputy that she didn’t stop because, “there was no reason and that she was going to work.” She later refused a blood or breath alcohol test, according to police. She was arrested and charged with DUI.
Ayala joins — by BocaNewsNow.com’s count — at least 17 other Kings Point residents arrested this year. The senior living community has sent alleged sex offenders, alleged drunk drivers, alleged drug users, alleged batterers, a man who allegedly shot at someone for walking their dog on a golf course, and others into the Palm Beach County criminal court system. Kings Point had more arrestees than any other community in South Palm Beach County, according to BocaNewsNow.com’s records. Read all of our Kings Point coverage here.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Air Traffic Slowed Along Eastern Seaboard, Balloon To Be Shot Down
- TRIAL SET IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH CASE, MAGISTRATE BLASTS HOA ATTORNEYS
- Shooting In Boca Reserve Not Criminal, According To Police
- Boca Raton Woman Faces Six Years In Federal Prison On Illegal Boating Indictment
- Boca Raton Man, On Moped, Killed In Crash
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street