National Hurricane Center Monitoring System East Of Florida.
BY: WEATHER TEAM | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — No joke. There is a system forming in the Atlantic — days after the Atlantic Hurricane Season officially came to an end. It appears unlikely that the system will head in a direction that affects the United States mainland, its mere presence is attention-getting.
This is the official advisory from the National Hurricane Center for Monday, December 5th, 2022:
For the North Atlantic… Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico: Special Tropical Weather Outlook issued to discuss the potential for subtropical development this week over the central Atlantic. 1. A large area of low pressure located over the central subtropical Atlantic about 750 miles northeast of the northern Leeward Islands is producing disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Environmental conditions appear conducive for this system to acquire some subtropical characteristics while it drifts northeastward during the next few days.
By Thursday night or Friday, however, the low is expected to move over cooler waters, ending its chances of becoming a subtropical cyclone. Additional information on this system, including gale warnings, can be found in High Seas Forecasts issued by the National Weather Service.
Formation chance through 48 hours…low…30 percent. * Formation chance through 5 days…medium…40 percent.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Investigate Overnight Shooting Behind Aura
- TWO KILLED IN CRASH ON 441 AT KIMBERLY BLVD. IN WEST BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Playing With His Jalapeño In Chipotle Parking Lot
- FEDS: South Florida Man Pleads Guilty To Medicare Fraud
- Crash On Turnpike Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- DeSantis, Self-Proclaimed “Education Governor,” Tightens Stranglehold On State Colleges
- Living Room Theater At FAU To Permanently Close
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 At Yamato To Close In Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Cited For Ten Violations During Health Inspection