Students In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach May Be Reassigned For 2023-2024 School Year.
BY: EDUCATION DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Middle and High School students enrolled in the Palm Beach County School District may be facing a move next year. Two new schools in Boynton Beach — West Boynton Beach Middle School, and Dr. Joaquin Garcia High School, may dramatically shift the landscape of who goes where.
The moves won’t just affect students living in Boynton Beach, but students in Delray Beach and Boca Raton as the school district shuffles students to ease overcrowding, while taking full advantage of the new buildings. There are multiple plans in the works. The image above represents one. You can read more about the proposals here.
There is an online-only meeting set for tonight — on Zoom and YouTube only — between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. You must sign up to speak, and you must do so by noon today.
If you wish to speak, use the ABC Zoom Registration Form or call
(561) 434-8020 by Noon on December 8, 2022, and include your Study Area Code (SAC). To find which SAC you reside in, enter your address on the District’s Find My School website located at www.findmyschool.info For instructions on how to use the Find My School application, click here.
To watch the meeting live stream, please click here at 5:00 PM on December 8, 2022. The meeting will be recorded for later viewing. To listen by phone: 561-357-5900 or toll free 1-866-930-7015 If you wish to provide written comment to be shared with the ABC, submit your comments by noon on December 8, 2022 to: email@example.com
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Investigate Overnight Shooting Behind Aura
- TWO KILLED IN CRASH ON 441 AT KIMBERLY BLVD. IN WEST BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Playing With His Jalapeño In Chipotle Parking Lot
- FEDS: South Florida Man Pleads Guilty To Medicare Fraud
- Crash On Turnpike Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- DeSantis, Self-Proclaimed “Education Governor,” Tightens Stranglehold On State Colleges
- Living Room Theater At FAU To Permanently Close
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 At Yamato To Close In Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Cited For Ten Violations During Health Inspection