ARREST REPORT: “Strums (Private Part) Like A Guitar.”
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Diners at the Patio Tapas and Beer in Boca Raton got a bit of a show with their food. Police say a man, unhappy that he was kicked out of the restaurant for being “belligerent,” decided to protest by dropping his pants on the sidewalk — exposing himself to those eating outside.
But, according to a police report reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, Todd Gallagher didn’t just drop and run. He performed some acrobatics and a musical number.
“Officers spoke with (a victim) who stated that while eating at a table outside, an unknown subject entered the restaurant. The subject was then removed from 205 SE 1st Avenue for being belligerent by staff. After the subject walked onto the sidewalk in front of the restaurant, he unzipped and pulled down his pants exposing his (private part). The subject then began twirling his (private part) in a circular motion and then attempted to strum his (private part) like a guitar. The subject then left the area heading southbound.”
Police later caught up with Gallagher in the area of 499 South Federal Highway and placed him under arrest for indecent exposure. Gallagher, according to the report, lives in Daytona Beach. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on December 3rd and later released on his own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DISCRIMINATION? Fort Lauderdale Blocks Handicapped From Bathroom
- Person Dies In Boca Raton Crash, Victim Name Withheld By Police Claiming Marsy’s Law
- BOCA RUDETON: No, That’s Not A Parking Space In Front Of Publix
- Boca West Country Club Sues Homeowner Over Unpaid Dues
- Area Motorcyclist Crashes, Dies On Operating Room Table
- Women From Boca Raton, Delray Beach Victimized On St. Patrick’s Day
- MAJOR TRAFFIC INCIDENT: Turnpike Completely Shut In Area Of Hard Rock Stadium
- In Fort Lauderdale, Vegans More Important Than Handicapped, Elderly, Infirm
- UPDATE: SHOOTING VICTIM FOUND ON FLORIDA TURNPIKE IN BOCA RATON