BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Delray Beach man is dead following a single-car crash, and Boynton Beach Police investigators are asking anyone with information to come forward as they continue to determine what happened.
The Boynton Beach Police Department issued this request for information late Saturday afternoon:
On December 30th, at 7:15 P.M. the Boynton Beach Police Department responded to a single vehicle crash at the intersection of West Woolbright Road and North Congress Avenue. The vehicle, a blue Cadillac CT 4, driven by an 89- year-old, Delray Beach man, was observed traveling North on Congress Avenue moments before the crash. Witnesses stated the vehicle entered the intersection, veered right, then struck a concrete pole.
Due to the severity of the crash, the driver, who was the sole occupant of the vehicle, sustained severe injuries, and was pronounced deceased on the scene.
Anyone who witnessed the crash is asked to contact Traffic Homicide Officer Lawrence Rini at 561-742-6853.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Major Crash: Yamato and Military Trail In Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Doctor Pleads Guilty To Battery
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell
- Complete Closure Of Glades Road and I-95 Set For Entire Weekend
- Valencia Bay Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes For Unsafe Garage
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash On I-95 Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Drives On Sidewalk Near Super 8 Motel, Arrested
- GUNFIRE LEADS TO MURDER ON MILITARY TRAIL
- Girl Hits Wall Driving Go-Kart At Boomers Boca, Parent Sues For $50,000