Just A Handful of Arrests As Of Mid-Day Sunday.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The warnings about enhanced DUI enforcement issued by area police departments may have worked as a strong deterrent for revealers who were planning to drink and drive home. As of mid-day Sunday, BocaNewsNow.com counts just a few DUI arrests logged on New Year’s Eve and so far on New Year’s Day. It appears to be the lowest number of holiday-related arrests that we’ve seen in recent years.
Jordan Robinet of the 200 block of NE 3rd Avenue in Delray Beach was arrested by the Boca Raton Police Department for DUI. He was booked into jail at 3:40 a.m. and released on his own recognizance at 9:23 a.m.
Maria Strogonova of the 6700 block of Congress Avenue in Boca Raton was charged with DUI early on New Year’s Eve. She was booked into jail at 2:04 a.m. and released on her own recognizance just after 8 a.m. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office made the arrest.
Stephanie Front of the 5100 block of Las Verdes Circle in Delray Beach is facing charges of DUI and resisting an officer. She also received a moving traffic violation. Front was arrested by PBSO early this morning and booked into jail around 3:30 a.m. She remains in jail mid-day Sunday.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Major Crash: Yamato and Military Trail In Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Doctor Pleads Guilty To Battery
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell
- Complete Closure Of Glades Road and I-95 Set For Entire Weekend
- Valencia Bay Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes For Unsafe Garage
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash On I-95 Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Drives On Sidewalk Near Super 8 Motel, Arrested
- GUNFIRE LEADS TO MURDER ON MILITARY TRAIL
- Girl Hits Wall Driving Go-Kart At Boomers Boca, Parent Sues For $50,000