Association Takes Rare Step Of Listing The Claims That It Says Are Incorrect…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton Condominium Association is taking the rare step of suing at least two homeowners for making claims against the association and its leadership that it claims are untrue. In filing the suit, the HOA/COA listed the specific allegations that it says are incorrect.
According to the suit filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, the Boca Grand Condominium Association says that at least two homeowners who spoke at a public meeting were so wrong that it was libelous and slanderous when they claimed that President David Rosenberg and Property Manager Naomi Ehrlich conducted illegal activity by hiring Rosenberg’s brother for construction; that Rosenberg’s brother received a $1M contract without seeking bids from other vendors; that Ehrlich receives kickbacks from third party contractors; that Rosenberg uses Association staff for personal services; that Ehrlich and Rosenberg are engaged in an inappropriate relationship; and that Ehrlich uses Association time to manage another property.
The separate but seemingly identical suits, filed against Tammy Baruch and Denise Arena, seek in excess of the statutory minimum of $30,000. By filing suit, Ehrlich and Rosenberg may have to prove every item that they claim is untrue is, in fact, untrue. We note that the suit is filed and paid for by the Boca Grand Association, not by Ehrlich and Rosenberg.
Read the complete filings, below. BocaNewsNow.com is publishing both lawsuits in their entirety, as they were filed with the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.Boca-Grande-1
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Investigate Overnight Shooting Behind Aura
- TWO KILLED IN CRASH ON 441 AT KIMBERLY BLVD. IN WEST BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Playing With His Jalapeño In Chipotle Parking Lot
- FEDS: South Florida Man Pleads Guilty To Medicare Fraud
- Crash On Turnpike Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- DeSantis, Self-Proclaimed “Education Governor,” Tightens Stranglehold On State Colleges
- Living Room Theater At FAU To Permanently Close
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 At Yamato To Close In Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Cited For Ten Violations During Health Inspection