EXTENDED FORECAST: 48 DEGREES NEXT WEEKEND.
BY: WEATHER TEAM | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Anyone surprised Saturday morning in South Florida when waking up to temps in the low 50s may be surprised again over the next several days. The National Weather is calling for a continuation of cool temps overnight, and lovely mid-70s temps during the day.
Saturday night, expect a low in the upper 50s, with a high Sunday in the mid-to-upper 70s. Sunday night the low will drop to 60 degrees.
On Monday, a sunny high of 79 will give way to an overnight low again in the upper 50s or low 60s, while Tuesday’s high of 79 will lead to an overnight low in the mid-50s Tuesday night and early Wednesday morning.
Looking ahead to a week from now: the extended forecast calls for a low on Saturday of 48.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Major Crash: Yamato and Military Trail In Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Doctor Pleads Guilty To Battery
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell
- Complete Closure Of Glades Road and I-95 Set For Entire Weekend
- Valencia Bay Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes For Unsafe Garage
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash On I-95 Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Drives On Sidewalk Near Super 8 Motel, Arrested
- GUNFIRE LEADS TO MURDER ON MILITARY TRAIL
- Girl Hits Wall Driving Go-Kart At Boomers Boca, Parent Sues For $50,000