BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A man who says on social media that he is the “racing manager” for his wife’s stable in Kentucky is now facing DUI and Hit and Run charges in Boynton Beach.
David Meah, of Burnt Mill Road in Lexington, Kentucky, was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office on Friday. While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed Sunday morning, tickets reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com indicate that Meah was involved in a crash on Boynton Beach Blvd. in the area of Military Trail around 10 p.m. He allegedly left the scene but was eventually stopped by police.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Meah’s blood or breath alcohol content was nearly three times the legal limit — being recorded at .215. The legal limit in Florida is .08.
Meah was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail early Saturday morning and later released on his own recognizance. He is officially charged with enhanced DUI and Hit and Run — leaving the scene of a crash with property damage. He’s set for arraignment in early February.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Major Crash: Yamato and Military Trail In Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Doctor Pleads Guilty To Battery
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell
- Complete Closure Of Glades Road and I-95 Set For Entire Weekend
- Valencia Bay Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes For Unsafe Garage
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash On I-95 Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Drives On Sidewalk Near Super 8 Motel, Arrested
- GUNFIRE LEADS TO MURDER ON MILITARY TRAIL
- Girl Hits Wall Driving Go-Kart At Boomers Boca, Parent Sues For $50,000