BY: TRAFFIC CENTER| BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — I-95 is again set to close in Boca Raton, stopping all traffic and forcing it off of the Interstate. The closure, part of the express lane expansion project, will take place Wednesday night.
The Florida Department of Transporation is officially explaining the closure with the map, above, and the text, below:
All I-95 southbound lanes at Congress Avenue will be closed to traffic overnight, Wednesday night, Jan. 11 for overhead sign structure installation. The first lane will close at 9 p.m., the second lane will close at 10 p.m., and all lanes will be closed by 11 p.m., reopening by 5 a.m.
Traffic will be detoured via the |-95 southbound exit ramp to Peninsula Corp Drive/Congress Avenue, and SR-794/Yamato Road to the |-95 southbound entrance ramp. FHP will be onsite to assist motorists. Thursday, Jan. 12 will be used as a contingency night if needed.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Major Crash: Yamato and Military Trail In Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Doctor Pleads Guilty To Battery
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell
- Complete Closure Of Glades Road and I-95 Set For Entire Weekend
- Valencia Bay Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes For Unsafe Garage
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash On I-95 Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Drives On Sidewalk Near Super 8 Motel, Arrested
- GUNFIRE LEADS TO MURDER ON MILITARY TRAIL
- Girl Hits Wall Driving Go-Kart At Boomers Boca, Parent Sues For $50,000