BY: TRAFFIC CENTER | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE at 8:59 a.m. — Good news… everyone in the vehicle that ended up on its side was able to get out of the vehicle. There are no reported injuries. Traffic may be slow in the area as the car is removed. The accident remains under investigation.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — As of 8:30 a.m. Friday, Palm Beach County Fire Rescue is on the scene of a major crash in the area of U.S. 441/SR7 and Central Park Blvd. That is the main road that leads to West Boca Medical Center.
BocaNewsNow.com has learned that one car is on its side. It’s unclear how many — if any — people are injured. Expect traffic in the area to be backed up for quite some time.
This is a developing story. Check with BocaNewsNow.com throughout the morning as the story develops.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Major Crash: Yamato and Military Trail In Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Doctor Pleads Guilty To Battery
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell
- Complete Closure Of Glades Road and I-95 Set For Entire Weekend
- Valencia Bay Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes For Unsafe Garage
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash On I-95 Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Drives On Sidewalk Near Super 8 Motel, Arrested
- GUNFIRE LEADS TO MURDER ON MILITARY TRAIL
- Girl Hits Wall Driving Go-Kart At Boomers Boca, Parent Sues For $50,000